Do you need orthodontic treatment but you’re too anxious about the way your appearance might change? The stigma around traditional metal brace methods has indeed changed dramatically over the years, with more and more people opting for visible fixed brace options – they have even become something of a fashion item in Asia and many celebrities are sporting them including rising star Zara Larsson and world renowned singer Justin Bieber. However, if you are worried about the way you look during treatment, there are discreet brace options that your friends and family may not even notice!
Invisalign treatment is made up of a series of custom created clear aligners that are designed to be comfortable and barely visible. Invisalign is a minimally-invasive treatment that allows you to continue with much of your daily routine without hassle.
Why opt for Invisalign?
- Discreet treatment that can barely be noticed by others.
- Removable – you can continue enjoying the foods you love.
- No brackets and archwires, rendering them a very comfortable treatment compared to other braces.
Incognito braces are designed to fit on the inside of your teeth (tongue side), so that they are almost invisible to others (even less conspicuous than Invisalign). They are a custom made appliance, made especially for your teeth.
Why get Incognito braces?
- Practically invisible to others.
- Custom made brace that can tackle more complex orthodontic treatments.
- Comfortable and easy to get used to.
Why get 2D braces:
- As with Incognito, they are practically invisible to others – feel confident about the way you look during treatment.
- Cost-effective compared to other lingual braces (Incognito).
- Suitable for mild to moderate orthodontic issues.
If you would like more information about our selection of ‘invisible’ braces at Park Lane, please do not hesitate to contact us.