You will have heard the name Zara Larson increasingly at the start of 2017 and into this summer. She has become instantly recognisable not just because of huge hits such as Lush Life and Never Forget You but for her clear fixed braces which she has sported on the red carpet and in her music videos alike.
Why choose clear fixed braces?
- Your smile can still look great during the treatment period – the brace hardware is designed to blend in with your smile; the brackets are translucent unlike the more conspicuous metal design associated with traditional braces. A recent development in their design is the introduction of tooth-coloured wires, rendering them even less visible.
- Early emerging results – clear fixed braces offer fast-acting results so you’ll be motivated to keep going with treatment. This is particularly good for patients who are slightly anxious about treatment.
- Fixed brace types such as these are effective in treating more complex bite and crowding problems.
- Offer the same quality as traditional fixed metal braces (also known as train track braces), but combine this with a highly aesthetic design.
- Clear fixed braces are the most cost-effective fixed option available.
What is involved in treatment at Park Lane?
We will invite you to attend an initial consultation where you will be able to gain a full understanding of what types of treatment are suitable, fees for treatment and when you can start. We carry out all the necessary records at this first visit so you won’t need to come for an extra appointment to find out these options. This is different from other brace providers who often do a short first consultation to give you a broad idea of what can be done, but then require 2 more appointments to develop the plan for your treatment and outline the fees.
When you are ready to go ahead, you will be seen before the fitting The individual brackets will be fitted to the front of each tooth surface and the archwires are weaved into the brackets, spreading into a curved archform. An elastic recoil will gently guide your teeth into the desired position.
You can read more about clear fixed braces here.
Other celebrity faces who have opted for clear fixed braces include One Direction’s Niall Horan, Miley Cyrus and Faith Hill.
Treatment and finance
We’re always seeking ways to make our patients’ lives as easy as possible, so Park Lane are now offering patients the option of spreading the cost of their treatment over several months via a direct debit payment, unconnected to 3rd parties.
If you would like more information about our selection of braces at Park Lane, please do not hesitate to contact us.