New patient enquiries
To book your first appointment with Park Lane Orthodontics, or if you want to know more about our treatments or have any questions at all, we would love to hear from you.
Starting Your Treatment Journey
You have two options to start out on your treatment journey:
Informal Chat With Our Treatment Coordinator Vicky
If you’re considering straightening your teeth but want a little bit more information before you commit to treatment, we recommend you book an initial appointment with our treatment coordinator Vicky
- Explanation of different types of treatments available
- Introduction to the practice
- Discuss options for payment plan.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Comfortable, contemporary surroundings
Appointments are available on Mondays, please call for any alternative arrangement. Vicky will then get in touch to confirm your appointment so you can take the first step to a straighter smile.
Orthodontic Consultation With Our Specialist Ben Buffham, Or Our Dentist With Sole Practice In Orthodontics Vicky Rowan
If you are ready to proceed with orthodontic treatment, you’ll first need to have a consultation with one of our clinicians. The fee for the consultation is £97
What happens at out consultations?
Your appointment will be for about 1 hour and 15 minutes with our clinician and Vicky the treatment coordinator.
Included in the fee is:
- Mouth health check (including screening for gum disease)
- Orthodontic and bite assessment
- Orthodontic analysis (includes photos and possible scan/X-rays)
- Bespoke treatment plan
- Personal Illustration of treatment fees
- Steps to start treatment
There is plenty of time allocated for questions and for you to fully discuss treatment with us.
After the consultation, you will have full understanding of your orthodontic treatment needs and the options available to you.