At Park Lane Orthodontics in Reading we want all our patients to know we’ve taken a multitude of steps to ensure you receive safe orthodontic treatment in a Covid 19-safe orthodontic environment.
In case you haven’t already watched our Return from Covid video on the homepage here’s a list of new precautionary measures we’ve put in place to guarantee, when it comes to fitting braces, you’re in the safest orthodontic practice possible.
- In advance of every appointment we’ll email you a link to a risk assessment document which you’ll need to read, sign and return to us at Park Lane Orthodontics.
- We’ll call you one or two days before your appointment for further Covid 19 screening and to confirm the time and date of your appointment.
- If arriving by car for your appointment please park in our carpark and, if early, stay in your car and, if possible, wear a mask.
- Five minutes before your orthodontic appointment stand at the base of the ramp and be ready to enter. If another patient or member of staff is leaving the practice please stand two meters away from the ramp and let them pass safely.
- One of our team members will now greet you at the door wearing full PPE protective clothing.
- While you wait in the lobby we’ll update your Covid 19 status and check your temperature.
- You will be welcomed into the waiting area and our staff will open all doors for you to help minimise the chance of spreading Coronavirus via door handles and help with our cross-infection controls.
- Please use the automatic gel dispenser on the front desk to help clean your hands.
- If you have personal items like bags, coats, keys or a phone you’ll be asked to leave them in reception.
- You’ll be led into the surgery and be greeted by our orthodontic team wearing their protective clothing.
Before Coronavirus, Park Lane Orthodontics in Reading, Berkshire had the very highest standards of hygiene and cross-infection control. The measures listed above have been put in place to ensure every one of our orthodontic patients and their family members, has the peace of mind to know they’re in the very safest of hands when it comes getting their teeth straightened, wearing braces and enjoying a wonderful new smile, for life.
And don’t forget, if you’d prefer to arrange a remote orthodontic consultation then that’s no problem. Simply click here https://parklaneorthodontics.co.uk/virtual-remote-consultation to arrange a free consultation from the comfort of your own home.